Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Our Puppies

So Grayson has been center stage lately, and I haven't posted any pictures of our first "kids," so here they are! We are so lucky to have such sweet puppies. They really like Grayson and are very gentle with him. Hopefully we can teach him to be as gentle with them as he gets mobile! I'm also so glad we got them when we did. They are so well behaved, and I don't have to worry about them when I'm taking care of Grayson. Luckily they entertain each other pretty well!


Paisley guarding the ball so Harley can't get it!


Harley moping because he can't have the ball


Where they like to spend half their time...


Where they like to spend the other half of their time - on the couch!!


They are BEST Friends!



Are you taking a picture of us?



It's nap time again

No comments: