Thursday, September 27, 2012

Beach Trip Day 3 and 4

I can't believe how fast time flies when you're on vacation.  On Wednesday we spent our last day on the beach with Uncle Rob, and then had a hamburger cook-out at the house.

Thursday morning we all woke up early and headed to the airport. On the way home I really wanted to stop at the outlet mall in San Destin. The kids lasted about 45 minutes before having a complete meltdown! Next time I'll go by myself :) When we got back home Grayson was dieing to go play in the sand, so we ate some lunch and headed down. And let me tell you that we seriously missed the extra set of hands! We decided that we clearly had too much stuff! After surviving the trip down and back we planned to just try the pool on Friday - Ha!


FUN times playing on the couch!!

WAIT...Are those knees I see poking out?!?!

Oh No!! Uncle Rob has been buried in the couch cushions :)

Last day with Uncle Rob on the beach.

Addy playing hard in her fishy beach pool!

Nice Goggles Grayson!!

All 5 Of Us
Wednesday cook-out night at the beach house.

Last Day Of Playing On The Beach

Cheese!

Big Boy and The Ocean

LOVE this little face!!!

No comments: