Friday, May 25, 2012

First Boo-Boo

Amazingly Addy has been pretty accident free so far in her short little life. Especially considering how she likes to try to keep up with Grayson. Today though, she got her first real knock on her head. I've mentioned how there is nothing she likes better than to climb the stairs, and she always makes a run for them. Today she got past me and headed that direction. I was in the kitchen, and she and Grayson were in the dining room. All of the sudden Grayson started yelling that she was walking toward the stairs. I headed that way, but before I got to them I heard a big thud and Addy start to cry. Don't worry, she didn't fall down the stairs...Grayson, in trying to be a good big brother, had just grabbed her and tackled her to the floor!! Her little head had knocked right against the floor in the entry way. It was so sad, and I know it hurt so bad. It didn't break the skin, but it made a nice little bruise and a line from where she landed right on a crack in the floor :(  Poor Baby!



No comments: