I can't even put into words how sad I am about having to give up the puppies. They were our first "kids," and our lives were centered around them. They were the sweetest, most loving, best with kids, and most patient, and they were part of our family for four years. They went through, two houses, two kids, the move to Memphis, and living in a hotel. It finally became too much with two kids and me not working, and we just had to give them to a new family. It was only through God's grace and provision that our friend Erin in Texas happened to find an answer to our prayers for a new family. I can't thank Erin and Jeremy enough for picking them up and delivering them to Texas. I pray every day that they adjust well and feel loved and happy and secure with their new family.
Our last picture with Harley and Paisley
I was so sad to realize that I'd never even taken Addy's picture with them, so here is her first and her last...
The one positive about this is that we got to see Erin and Jeremy and sweet little Emme for a couple of hours.


No comments:
Post a Comment