Saturday, December 10, 2011

Party Time!

This weekend was the annual Haskamp/Samford Christmas party in Nashville. All of the guys went to Samford together, and get a reunion of sorts each year. This is the 6th or 7th year I've been with David. I know we went before we got married, but I've lost track! You can imagine how much the party has grown and changed as kids have grown up and been born. We always have a wonderful time, and Ron and Laurel are perfect hosts. It was worth the trip back to Nashville this year!


All dressed up for the party!


Mommy and Addy


Sweet baby girl


Grayson and the Ladies!
His girlfriends Madeline and Caroline


Hello Christmas Card!


All the guys - Don't know what happened to the girls picture!

Mommy, Laurel, and Addy


Couples pic
Looks like we're the only ones who missed the "hold your wife" memo for the picture!!

No comments: