I have some of the nicest friends at work, some of whom I’ve worked with the entire six years I’ve been with HCA. I’m very lucky!! My department was kind enough to host a baby shower for us, and we really appreciate it! They made the most delicious soup and sandwich lunch with different soups and chilies and a variety of sandwiches. And the cake was super cute and very yummy! It was a clever idea with a ton of cupcakes put together and iced as one, and I do love cupcakes. We also played a really fun game that involved co-workers doing baby things like wearing a bib, drinking from a sippy cup, changing a diaper, eating baby food, and washing a diaper. They were all very good sports! We got a ton of great things for the baby that I can’t wait to try out! Here are some pictures…
Thursday, February 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)















1 comment:
Looks like you got a ton of presents! So fun!
Post a Comment