I'm so happy - the walls of our nursery are finished!! The chair rail has been installed, and it looks great! And David, Ron, and Laurel did an awesome job painting it so it really sets off the colors on the wall. Thanks!!! We're in the process of putting the furniture together now, and we've finished the changing table and crib. We'll probably tackle the dresser this weekend. I'll take more pictures when we get them all done. It's funny how the room looked huge before we started putting the furniture in. Here's some before and after pictures of the walls...
Tuesday, February 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Yea! It looks so good...I can't wait to see it with the furniture!
Looks great. Glad David learned to paint along the way. Make him wait on you hand and foot for these last few weeks! xoxoxo
It looks awesome!
What a great job!
Post a Comment