Thursday, October 2, 2008

Restless Nights!

I just had to write about this so we could remember it later and laugh! Ever since I found out I was pregnant I haven't exactly been sleeping soundly through the night. I'm blaming my active dreaming on pregnancy indigestion, but either way, poor David is suffering the consequences! Most recently he's been jolted from his peaceful sleep by me sitting bolt upright in bed suddenly (multiple times!) and some very loud comments coming from my side of the bed. The best comments so far have been - very loudly - "Oh, there's a cat on me, there's a cat on me!!" and "Oh My Gosh, Oh My Gosh!" During the cat incident he calmly told me that he had gotten it, and I said "Okay" and went back to bed. I actually remember that one. I don't remember what led up to "Oh my gosh," but again he calmly reassured me that everything was okay, and the rest of the night was uneventful. Now I've just started asking him what I did last night when we wake up! Hopefully for his sake I'll quiet down before too long! Ha Ha! Thanks for being so Sweet Honey!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you have heartburn, take Zantac - it became my best friend! Of course, check with your doc to make sure he/she says is is ok and if they say yes, TAKE IT! I got to the point where water gave me heartburn. Hope you sleep better tonight and I am glad your husband is so easygoing about your crazy nights!

Shannon said...

Ha!!! That is too funny, but I hope you start sleeping better soon!