I have to say that I'm ready for this season to be over. I know we should never wish time away and that by doing so we'd miss special moments and memories we'd never get back, but I'm ready to resume our "semi-normal" life. The moving process was it's own special memory, and I thought that things would settle down once we put that behind us. Unfortunately we've been practically "daddy-less" and "husband-less" since we moved in. David has had to spend practically every spare minute every night and every weekend studying for some certification tests he's taking for his job. I'll just say that I could NOT be a single mom, and I am in awe of women who do it and don't lose their minds. He hates being away from us too, and hopefully this time will be over next Friday. He takes what will hopefully be his last test next Friday, the 2nd. Praying hard for that one! On one particularly hard day he brought me these beautiful roses. Thanks Honey! I Love You!
Saturday, August 27, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment