This year it was a different story. He was so excited, and took off with gusto, but as soon as he found the first one he cracked it open and throw it on the ground. It was so sad and so funny all at the same time! Of course I should have put candy in them this year, but I didn't. I don't even know how he knew something was supposed to be inside since he'd never seen an Easter egg hunt before! He was a good sport and found the rest of the eggs, and he got his jelly beans when we got inside!
Saturday, April 23, 2011
Hunting Eggs
This year's Easter egg hunting experience was a little bit different than last year! Last year Grayson loved just finding the empty plastic eggs and putting them in his basket again and again. We had one or two egg hunts a day for a week!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment