I have to say that I'm amazed it's already "that time!" The days have passed slowly, but the 9 months have flown by. We head to the hospital on Friday morning to be induced unless little Adelyn decides to make her appearance before then. I'm voting for Friday! I think we're about ready though. Clothes washed, bags packed, car seat ready, and bassinet, pack-n-play, swing, and bouncer seat assembled.
I'm hoping she weighs in a lot heavier than Grayson's 6lb 3oz, but we'll see. She's still doing cartwheels inside me in my 39th week. David says maybe she'll be hard on the inside and easy on the outside :) Here's hoping for that! I never want to be sick again after she pops out! David can't wait until I'm not pregnant anymore so that he can quit freezing at home. I never experienced it with Grayson, but this time I'm so hot all the time! Usually he's walking around the house cold and I'm sweating!
Grayson somehow knows that something is up. The past two weeks he has been super clingy to Mommy and had a lot of separation anxiety. They have had to pry him out of my hands to go to Mother's Day Out and the nursery at Church, and sometimes he doesn't even want me to leave the room at home even when David's with him. I'm so thankful that my mom is arriving on Wednesday to help us out and give Grayson some extra attention and spoiling!


No comments:
Post a Comment