Friday, October 23, 2009
Dream Walking?
So I haven't really had any weird dreaming activity since before Grayson arrived, but this week my subconscious was back at it! I remember it all very clearly. In my dream last night I woke up to find David holding Grayson in our room. For some reason Grayson was covered with sweet potatoes or pumpkin, I'm not sure which one. I thought I needed to get him cleaned up, so I got up out of bed and went into the nursery. I opened up the dresser and got out a wash cloth to clean him with. I even remember thinking, "I hope this isn't one of his white wash cloths," but it was too dark to tell. Then I laid the wash cloth on the changing table because I figured it would be easier to wash him there. Then I went back into our room and went back to bed! Too funny! I'm so glad I didn't wake Grayson up, because I know I couldn't have been all that quiet given that I thought he was in our room and not in his bed. I'm also glad I didn't decide to turn on the light to see what color the wash cloth was!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment