Friday, September 12, 2008

First Doctor's Appointment

Today was our first doctor's appointment, and David and I got to see Dr Oldfield and ask her all our questions. She was very nice and helpful, and she said everything is still going great. She also gave me a bunch of prenatal vitamin samples. She told us the ususal stuff - keep walking/exercising (which is no problem with our two very active puppies!), eat my fruits and veggies, and get lots of sleep. She also said that David should cater to my every whim. Haha! They had to take quite a few more blood samples, which I'm going to have to get used to since I'm sure it will be a regular occurance! I'm still feeling great. I'm now at 10 weeks, and I can't wait to share the news!! We don't go back until October 9th, and I hope we get to hear the heartbeat for the first time then!


No comments: