Sunday, November 7, 2010

17 Weeks

So I'm now 17 weeks along, and everything is going good. I actually think I felt the baby move several times now starting this weekend! It really feels like time is flying by this time around. It feels like I just found out I was pregnant, and now I'm almost half way there. I still have some very definite food likes and dislikes. In the "likes" column is still anything to do with Mexican food. I can't get enough :) Last week I made taco soup for dinner one night, and I've had it seven times in the past week! We had it one more time for dinner, but mostly I eat it for lunch every day. I also made a Taco Bell run at 10:00am one morning last week because I just had to have a burrito. I also still really like apple juice and drink tons of it, but my new favorite beverage of choice is Orange Fanta! I can't get enough of the stuff! Luckily I can get a large from Sonic during happy hour. Finally, let me just say that everything you hear about pregnant women and pickles is definitely true with me! I've never eaten so many pickles. We've gone through several jars in the past few weeks. In the "dislikes" column is still Asian food of any kind and most Italian food. On the down side is the fact that I'm still getting sick! Such a bummer! It's definitely much better than in the beginning, but I still feel sick most nights before bed and feel sick and get sick a few days a week. Please let this phase pass before the end of the pregnancy!


16 Weeks

No comments: