Monday, June 14, 2010

Big Birds

So one week later my little birds are not so little any more!


Tuesday - They have a ton more feathers overnight!
And might be thinking I'm going to feed them :)


Thursday - literally about to fall out of the nest!

Over the weekend we went up to Louisville to see David's parents. I checked on them on Friday before we left, and they were still hanging out. When we got back Saturday night I went to check on them, and this is what I found! I was so sad that I'd missed them flying away in less than 24 hours.

...then I noticed a small movement in the pot...


It looks like they decided their nest was too cramped, so they have literally made my entire petunia pot their nest! Now they have plenty of room, I just don't know how I'm going to be able to keep watering my plant!


Looks like a grown-up bird now!

No comments: