Monday, March 8, 2010

First Spring Trip to the Zoo!

I was so excited this week when the weather was finally nice enough to go to the zoo again! We hadn't been since October, so it was about time! Grayson and I went with our friends Anne and Jack and had a great time looking at all the animals. It was amazing how much more interested in everything Grayson is now than he was in the Fall. He was pulling himself forward in the stroller and straining to see all the animals - especially the Meerkats since he could see them scurry around. And he loved when I carried him around the petting zoo part. He was bouncing up and down in my arms and pointing at the animals and making noises! It was so cute! I think he wanted to get down and ride and pet the goats (or in his mind the biggest puppies he's ever seen!!!). He and Jack also had a good time getting out of their strollers for a while playing with some leaves!


"What do we have here?"


Little Scientists


"Hey Mommy, look at these cool leaves we found!"


"Look over there Jack, more cool leaves!"


"Oh wait, I think you have one in your ear!"


"Don't worry, I got it!"

No comments: