I can't believe how much he changes every week! This month Grayson smiled for the first time, but I could never capture it on film. He's always too busy studying the camera to smile! Mommy and Daddy are beginning to get things figured out this month, and things are getting a little bit easier. Fortunately and unfortunately we found out that Grayson is allergic to milk and soy proteins this month. This explains the fussiness and trouble sleeping since he's probably had an upset tummy since he was born. Poor little guy! With this discovery we moved on to formula selection #4, a hypoallergenic kind that will be easy on his tummy (we'd previously tried soy, lactose free, and regular). This was bad news for mommy, because I had to stop eating everything that contained milk and soy ingredients (milk, yogurt, cheese, ice cream, chocolate, bread, crackers, cookies, etc), because everything I eat goes right to Grayson. This helped Grayson a lot though, and we saw a pretty immediate improvement. He also took his first road trip this month up to Louisville, Kentucky to meet David's parents for the first time!
5 Weeks Old - A little help sitting up from Janny!
6 Weeks Old - Not quite a happy Tigger
7 Weeks Old - Baseball anyone?


No comments:
Post a Comment