Tuesday, November 11, 2008

2 Years Today!

Happy Anniversary Honey!! It has been an incredible two years, and I am so blessed to have you as my husband!!


4 comments:

Shannon said...

Happy Anniversary!!!!

MaryAnn said...

It was so good to see you last night. I'm honored that you agreed to share your anniversary with me. I'm so grateful to both of you for helping each other be so happy. And thanks for posting more puppy pictures. I love them. Cary is as excited as I am that you all (including the puppies) are coming up T'giving. Yeah!

MaryAnn said...

It was so good to see you last night. I'm honored that you agreed to share your anniversary with me. I'm so grateful to both of you for helping each other be so happy. And thanks for posting more puppy pictures. I love them. Cary is as excited as I am that you all (including the puppies) are coming up T'giving. Yeah!

Anonymous said...

What a great day that was! You look so beautiful!